Mon: 9-6 | Tues: 9-6 | Wed: 10-3 |
Thur: 9-6 | Fri: 9-6 |
Sat: 10-3 | Sun: Closed
We offer dental implants – an artificial tooth root made of titanium metal that aids in replacing missing teeth
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root made of titanium metal that is surgically placed into your jawbone. Once in place, an artificial tooth restoration is attached to the implant, which looks just like your natural teeth. Dental implants have become an increasingly popular option due to their reliability, comfort, aesthetics and affordability. The benefits keep on growing and include:
- Predictable long-term results (>95% success)
- Great aesthetics and functionality
- Can replace single or multiple missing teeth
- Restorations can be fixed or removable
- Dental implants prevent further bone loss unlike other restorative options
- Adjacent teeth remain intact; they are not damaged
- Titanium does not decay and is therefore a permanent solution
- Improved quality of life
- Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance and self-esteem
If you are self-conscious because you have missing teeth, wear dentures that are uncomfortable or don’t want to have good tooth structure removed to make a bridge, let us help you by determining if dental implants are an option for you.
Learn more about replacing missing teeth.
Book an Appointment
Thank you for taking the time to select your preferred day and time. Please be advised that all requested times are not firm appointments and will be reviewed by Dentistry on Tower. We will contact you to schedule an appointment.